FIXED PRICE ENERGY CONTRACTS
WHAT IS A FIXED PRICE ENERGY CONTRACT?
Fixed Price Energy Contracts allow you to remove the risk of price rises by fixing the price over a period of time.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Switched On Solutions determine the historical energy usage before performing a comprehensive market analysis of up to 30 energy companies to find the best price in the market place on a given day.
It’s a simple process with Switched On Solutions providing a Market Comparison Report as standard.
You just need to agree which contract you would like to take and over what period of time, simply signing the contract and completing a Direct Debit. After the new contract goes live Switched On Solutions are on hand to provide you with any support required.
- Protection against price rises
- Up to 30 suppliers’ prices checked at contract renewal stage
- All paperwork managed for you
- Impartial advice / recommendations
- Market intelligence providing the best time to renew your contract
- Prompt renewal management process