To install a brand new biomass boiler into care homes free of charge and maintain it for free for 20 years for premises currently heated by, oil, LPG or electricity.
What are the main benefits?
- Free, brand new, high-end biomass boilers installed; typical value £100,000 – £300,000, thus increasing the reliability of heating for your residents and at the same time adding to the value of your business;
- Free 20 year maintenance contract; thus reducing your ongoing costs to keep your heating system going;
- Possible free wet, central heating system install for electrically heated premises, including low surface-temperature radiators; typical value £80,000+, thus meaning more control of heating and a further improvement to residents’ comfort and the value of your business;
- Significant reduction in carbon footprint by virtue of use of renewable energy source;
- Huge savings in projected fuel costs, running to hundreds of thousands of pounds over years to come, thus increasing your profitability and releasing funds to be spent directly on care related matters;
How can you provide this offer for free?
This system is funded in conjunction with leading energy companies as part of the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) to support initiatives that reduce carbon emissions and improve on long term savings in fuel costs.
What do we have to pay for? There must be a contribution to the installation cost?
You have to buy your fuel, as you would expect, but you free to choose your own supplier. There is no contribution needed – this is completely free installation.
What experience do you have?
Our engineering partners have extensive experience with biomass installtions and have already undertaken many such projects with care groups such as Maria Mallaband and Four Seasons, to name but two.
Who maintains the system?
Our installation partners maintain the system. The boilers are constantly monitored remotely and maintenance issues should they arise trigger a message to be sent out automatically, so that the engineers can react promptly to resolve any potential problems. We know how important it is to minimise or negate downtime in heating availability.
How long will the offer last for?
If you would like to look at converting your Oil, LPG or Electrical heating to biomass, you need to act now, as funding is limited and projects need to be approved by OFGEM in the next few months.
The offer to convert natural Gas to biomass has now been closed and we cannot now accept any enquiries for Gas to Biomass conversions.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Use the enquiry form to contact us and we will phone you back.